Keeton Industries is proud to offer the best in subsurface aeration products for pond maintenance and lake management. As a proven technology, subsurface aeration is considered to be the foundation for improving and maintaining proper water quality and clarity in ponds and lakes. Subsurface aeration eliminates stratification, increases dissolved oxygen levels and improves water quality. It also creates the proper conditions to grow and maintain large populations of beneficial microbes.
- Enhance Water Clarity
- Improve Dissolved Oxygen
- Increase Fish & Aquatic Life
- Reduce Bottom Sludge
- Decrease Offensive Odors
Features of Keeton Aeration Systems:
- Acoustical Sound Proof Foam
- 1/3 HP Gast Rocking Piston Compressor
- Programmable Timer for Automatic On/Off Functionality
- High Volume Cooling Blower
- Adjustable Manifold for Control of Oxygen
- Self-Cleaning, Non-Clogging Duraplate™ Diffusers (No Maintenance)
- Fishhook Resistant Diffusers
We offer two different types of aeration systems; electric aeration systems and solar aeration systems. Both have the same great quality, but differ in the power source you need and amount of water you need to aerate.
Electric and Solar Aeration Comparison
Compare Aeration Systems with our product comparison chart.
- Electric Powered
- One System Works up to 25 Acres
- Read More
- Solar Powered
- One System Works up to 5 Acres
- Read More